Have you ever been in Kuala Lumpur – one of the most beautiful cities in Southeast Asia? Among top destinations for New Years Eve 2017, Kuala Lumpur will have plenty of events and activities on this occasion, such as music concerts, commercial fairs, countdown parties and fireworks over Twin Towers.
Get to Kuala Lumpur
The easiest way to get to the city is via Kuala Lumpur International Airport (IATA code: KUL). The airport is located in Sepang district of Selangor, around 50km south of the downtown.
Top 5 places to visits
The park is situated just 500m from Suria KLCC shopping center.
During NYE, Merdeka Square hosts many choreographed traditional dances, singing acts, marching bands and a spectacular fireworks display in the parade grounds.
The Curve Shopping Mall
Curve Shopping Mall in Petaling Jaya will hosts a massive, free street party and fireworks display at The Street, a spacious al fresco walkway in the mall.
There are many relaxing options on these bars – classy yet laidback ambience, impressive food-and-beverage offerings, live entertainment. These are also spectacular vantage points of the city.
Changkat Bukit Bintang
This is one of the city’s most happening nocturnal boulevards. You will find here numerous bars, pubs, and lively restaurants with unique dining styles.
Staying and partying places
Recommended venues for your accommodations and parties on Christmas and New Years Eve:
- JW Marriott Hotel in Selangor
- Shangri-La Hotel at 11, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang
- PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur in Jalan Sultan Ismail
- The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur at 5 Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur in Jalan Sultan Ismail
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur at 3, Jalan Stesen Sentral
- The Westin Kuala Lumpur at 199, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang
- One World Hotel on First Avenue, Bandar Utama City Centre
- Pacific Regency at KH Tower, Jalan Punchak, Off Jalan P.Ramlee
- The Ritz-Carlton at 168, Jalan Imbi, Pudu
- The Royale Chulan Hotel Kuala Lumpur in Jalan Conlay
- Carcosa Seri Negara in Taman Tasik Perdana, Persiaran Mahameru
- Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel at Corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Ampang
- Crown Princess Hotel Kuala Lumpur at Berjaya Times Square Hotel
- Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre at 73, Jalan Raja Chulan
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur at 12, Jalan Pinang
- Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur in Jalan Stesen Sentral
- Hotel Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel and Residences at 4, Jalan Conlay,
- St Giles The Gardens – Grand Hotel & Residences in Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur at 1, Jalan Nagasari, Bukit Bintang