New Year is just around the corner and everybody already seems to make plans to celebrate the coming New Year with a blast. If you’ve still not decided on how you’ll celebrate your New Year then one the best options can be celebrating your New Year Eve with a bash in a foreign land. This has become trend in recent years. Make your countdown to New Year’s Eve as memorable as it can be. Enjoy the happening nightlife of Hong Kong in New Year 2017 and have the best New Year Eve party. Have the time of your life at Hong Kong.
Music, concerts & fireworks
Hong Kong City is under the Republic of China. It is among the most famous tourist spots of the world. Tourists can literally be seen all round the year in Hong Kong. But mostly tourists seem to fly to Hong Kong to during Christmas so as to celebrate their New Year Eve. Imagine celebrating your New Year Eve at a place like Hong Kong. You will surely look back to your memorable New Year Eve Night at Hong Kong. New Year Eve in Hong Kong is celebrated with great enthusiasm, music, concerts and most of all with amazing fireworks all round the city. Let’s enjoy yourself with music, concerts and amazing NYE fireworks
Top places to celebrate NYE
There are a lot of places in Hong Kong which you can you can visit and have a blast during New Year’s Eve. The whole city rejoices and views the fireworks to welcome the New Year. Some of the most happening spots during New Year Eve are as follows
- The Victoria Harbor is one such place which is the prime attraction for tourists. It is crowded with thousands of people who solely come to view the amazing fireworks of this place.
- If you want to see the fireworks for a longer time then you can go to the Hong Kong Exhibition and Convention Center. Here you can watch the fireworks for 10 minutes and is a popular location too as no other firework showing lasts so long. The fireworks start from the harbor barges and also from either sides of the skyscraper.
- You can also celebrate you New Year Eve at Tsim Sha Tsui where you can enjoy music and live concerts. You can view the fireworks of the Hong Kong Exhibition and Convention Centre from here.
- You can even celebrate your New Year Eve in a unique way from Hong Kong Cruise. All you need to do is reserve your cruise for New Year Eve before a few months and can avail exclusive packages too.
- You can even go to Hung Hom Bypass which is another popular location where hundreds of people gather to celebrate New Year Eve.
Celebrate you New Year Eve with your loved ones in Hong Kong and welcome the New Year with a bash. Reserve your air tickets and hotels in advance so that you can be here on time and ejoy to you fullest. Don’t miss the chance and make the most of it.