Tropical city of Colombo is the largest and the financial and commercial capital city of Sri Lanka. This is among most popular destinations for New Years Eve 2019 in South Asia.
The coastal city has many beautiful beaches which are ideal celebrating and enjoying New Year holidasys with your friends and loved people.
Get to Colombo
Bandaranaike International Airport is Sri Lanka’s prime international airport. It is at Katunayake, close to Negombo, on the coast north of Colombo.
Most booked hotels and resorts for your stays during New Year holidays:
- Taj Samudra at 25, Galle Face Center Road, Colombo
- Hilton Colombo at 2 Sir Chittampalam A Gardiner Mawatha, Colombo 00200
- Hotel Galadari on Lotus Road, Colombo 00100
- Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo at Sir Chittampalam A Gardiner Mawatha, Colombo
- The Kingsbury in Janadhipathi Mawatha, Colombo
- Cinnamon Grand Colombo
- Casa Colombo Hotel at 231 on Galle Road, Colombo 00400
- Tintagel Colombo at 65 in Rosmead Place
- Berjaya Hotel Colombo
- Galle Face Hotel at 2 on Galle Road, Kollupitiya, Colombo 3
- Global Towers Hotel
- Metro City Hotel at 122,Justice Akbar Mawatha,Colombo 02
- Cosy Lanka Restaurant and Hotel at 25 on Wellawatte Station Road
Restaurants & Bars
- Nihonbashi Main Restaurant
- Mount Lavinia
- The Cricket Club Cafe
- Ginza Hohsen
- Royal Thai
- California Grill
- New Banana Leaf
- Chesa Swiss
- The London Grill
- Royal Thai
Do remember to book your ticket and hotel in advance to avoid any last-moment problems.