The Danang fireworks festival is one of largest events around Asia in 2017. Detailed program of the event has been announced as below.
Official name: Danang International Fireworks Festival – DIFF
Former name : Danang International Fireworks Competition – DIFC
Location: 5-element stages on Han River bank on Tran Hung Dao street
Organizer: Sun Group & Culture and Sports Department of Da Nang
Theme: Shining Marble Mountains
Participating Teams: from Austria, Australia, Italy, China, Switzerland, Japan and host Da Nang (Vietnam)
Start on 29 April 2017 and end on 24 June 2017 in 5 nights represented for 5 elements of Universes, also the names of 5 peaks of Marble Mountains – the symbol and an tourism attraction of Da Nang city.
- The Fire night on 30 April (team Vietnam vs team Austria)
- The Earth on night 20 May (team Japan vs team Switzerland)
- The Metal night on 27 May (team China vs team Australia)
- The Water night on 3 June (team Australia vs team Italy)
- The Wood night on 24 June (3 teams in final)
Director of the event: Le Quy Duong (Mr)
During the Fireworks festivals, many events will be organized to attract more visitors coming to the coastal city of Danang.
Update: Information of Danang Fireworks Festival 2018 here.